Saturday 19 January 2013

Don't Foolish By Indian Health Organisation Its a Fraud Company


Hello Guys,
Indian Health Organisation is a big fraud or scam Company.
My Bad Experience With This Indian Health Organisation:
IHO sales department call me and convince for Health Saver Plan. My big mistake, I didn’t try to check Indian Health Organisation company online reviews. If anyone read Indian Health Organisation reviews, he/she will not apply for any plan.
I have complete payment for IHO company “Health Saver Plan” but still I didn’t get any Health Saver Plan Cards on my address. They have not any status of my payment when i give online Payment transaction Id then they said to wait for 24-48 hours and IHO executive will contact soon. But again, no call from IHO company.
I have complained two time and try to talk sales department person who sale me plan. But he always busy in meeting and not able to give any solution when pick my call by mistake.
Both were the Sales person of IHO -
Rajesh Kumar – 9716687727
Vikas Singh – 8882247375
I want to ask from Indian Government -
Why you are doing support to these kind fraud or scam Company?
I am not worry for my payment but this organization doing fraud work under Government.
Please Dont Buy Any Health Plan By Indian Health organisation. Dont Make Mistake Like Me..

2 comments:

  1. Dear IHO and AETNA,
    I have paid IHO in the month of Dec' 2013 in Mumbai and today it is the 8th of March 2014 and my family has not yet received the Health cards nor the vouchers. Iam completely upset with the way a company like Aetna is responding to their Indian customers. I await an immediate response on this case. I requested Mr. Gurpreet by sms on 23/02/14 to send me the details but unfortunately it was not important for him to even reply to me. His mobile no is +91-9029292295, he claims he is the head of Mumbai division and refuses to give me his official email id or even his superiors name.

    Would be really obliged if my issue can get resolved immediately with IHO and Aetna itself.

    Thanks & Regards,

    Savio Cardozo
    +97155-4453344
    +97150-9831122
    P.O.Box 29196 Dubai UAE

    email: savio@usa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete